Totemo Daisuki

I love you for always be there at Sunday morning at 8 o’clock sharp.
You never miss one day, for more than 15 years.

I love you for always show your witty face and make a contagious happines for the people around you.
Especially me.

I love you for being unperfect.
Even a clever robot like you needs help sometimes.

I love you for making me keep on dreaming.
You are the creature from ‘someday’ and I know a lot is happening in ‘someday’.

I love you for teaching me to keep on trying.
Even sophisticated tools sent from the future don’t always make sure everything will run smoothly.

And I love you for letting me seeing you in your hometown.
See, you are the one who always convince me, dream on and make it happen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

River Boys

2016: Where did we go wrong?

Highschool of the damned