That City

Hey, buddy. Sorry for not around, but I know you wouldn’t expect me to be around either. I am away from the city once again, although this time is not that far. But, the good thing is, I am in that city. Yup, THAT CITY! Maybe, you will raise your eyebrow and ask “What city?” and I will smile. That city, babe. The place we’ve ever dreamed of. Because we think the beach and the largest prostitution place will crack us up. And then you might ask again, “Did we have a plan to visit it?” And I will smile again. That means yes. Probably you wouldn’t remember anyway. But on the flight I was thinking, wait a minute; I should be here with you. Yeah, we talked about this city as our next destination while we were on our East trip. That day, I wished so much to have it come true.

And it did come true. Only, we arrived in different time. I know you’ve been here on 2004. When I was trapped in our beloved city, which we left later. I can picture you here, busy with the workshop and shop souvenirs for your mom and girlfriend. While I have been spending my per diem like crazy, and wishing so much for you to be with me.

Having you as a traveler bud is such a pleasure. Well, there were times you kept quiet and wouldn’t let me involved in your activities then I would feel left alone. Poor me. I must have not standing on your way. You will be flying all the way to your dreams. As you always fill up your daily ife with them.

In life, you are riding TS motorcycle with all your might, ready to run and jump and hit the bumpy road or whatever the obstacles might be. You don’t need to look around, you know exactly your destination is. And time, is not the limit for you to get there.

And I? Well, maybe I prefer a bicycle instead. It can be a little fast, only need extra efforts. I bring my camera along, and sometimes stop a while for a snap. Yes, I am enjoying the scenery. Direction? Destination? Yes I know, but I want a joyride until I get there. Maybe it is the same point we’re trying to reach. But surely you arrive ahead before time, and I left steps behind. But, that doesn’t matter.

Knowing we are heading the same direction is a guarantee that I am on the right path anyway. Being here today, I take it as a sign that I on the right side.

No comments:

International Women’s Day

It’s the 8th of March today and acknowledged globally to celebrate women. I woke up at my usual waking time - an hour snooze after my alarm ...