Spring forward


Last night I had a blast day. Spring finally is in bloom in the city and we’ve been delirious with the freshness. I stepped in to my apartment after an exhausting-but-well-deserved walking up the stairs. I took off my trench coat and hang it on the hallway entrance and whisper, “I have a good life.” My friend said she loves trench coat because trench coat means good weather. Can’t agree more.
Wait, what did I say previously? I have a good life.
Where did it come from?

It makes me wondering. During the week, how many times do you go home and utter to the people at home or to your cat that you had a good day? How many times you go to bed with a smile?
I must say, all through spring :)

No comments:

International Women’s Day

It’s the 8th of March today and acknowledged globally to celebrate women. I woke up at my usual waking time - an hour snooze after my alarm ...