Am I wry? Oh my! Fallacy

I wrote many posts about ‘akhir pekan’. It’s not like I hate the weekdays. But weekend… This is the time I look forward to made the week. Find a moment, and hope it last. At least in the corner of my brain. If I was in Bandung, origami, Saturday afternoon at JI, the girls, and the crowd would make my days. But, far away from those things, I have to enjoy my Saturday in a different way.

Last weekend was… wonderful. I find my self as my self again. Strecth my lips from ear to ear and sing that song of happiness. Here, along with the people I love.


Beginilah cara membaca cerita the weekenders:

0. Sebenernya diawali dengan perjalanan Banda Aceh – Jeunib – Banda Aceh. Tapi ga ada foto ygreprensentatif. Jadi sutralah. Cerita disini aja. Perjalanan. I always love travelling. Apalagi kalo travelling sambil memandang sunset dari jendela, diiringi lagu Kings of Convenience dan teman mengobrol yg menyenangkan…
1.
Bangun pagi karena alarm Doraemon. Gangguin Abah yg semaleman rajin sekali kutak ketik diiringi lagu rock n roll.
2. Menikmati matahari terbit. Panasnya mulai menyengat. Tapi indah… I miss you, Sunrise. You should have been here to enjoy this with me.
3.
Mengintip sungai Sarah yang begitu damainya.
4.
Ambil ancang-ancang untuk nyebur di Sarah. Jangan heran kalo gw nyanyi-nyanyi Am I Wry-nya Mew melulu. Sarah, now that you’re here… [padahal itu sih Farah, bukan Sarah. Bae ah…]
5.
Akhirnya nyebur juga deh…
6.
Origami lessons for kids at Lamsenia… Glad to share this with you…
7.
Foto KTP
8.
Foto KTP untuk di bawah umur… hehehe…
9.
Seabis bermain ombak di pantai.
10.
Iya kamu ganteng…. ;)


No comments:

International Women’s Day

It’s the 8th of March today and acknowledged globally to celebrate women. I woke up at my usual waking time - an hour snooze after my alarm ...