Looking at the same moon, connecting by the same wire.


It was this morning on the u fm. The announcer interviewed her friend, and then played this song accordingly.
Ah, it was still 8 o’clock in the morning, and I was in a rush to go to the office. I put on a new dress an I thought the lyrics is quite cheezy. Yes, I have been through it all, and I believe I am so much stronger now. But the tears can’t help but showed.

We'll be wishing on the same star / Looking at the same moon
When you're thinking of me, baby / I'll be thinking of you
And no matter where I go /I will be there with you
Wishing on the same star / Lookin at the same moon

It's not really over / Baby, it will never be
Long as you keep me in your heart / I'll be there anywhere you are
And when you feel sad / Remember all the love we shared
And when you're feelin alone / Well, just look up in the sky
Oh, and baby, so will I

...

Wishing on a Same Star - Myra

I can not believe I will do this all over again *sob*

No comments:

International Women’s Day

It’s the 8th of March today and acknowledged globally to celebrate women. I woke up at my usual waking time - an hour snooze after my alarm ...