Minggu - Sabbath - Sunday - Ahad

It’s approximately 15 minutes to start uploading the map to GPS. But let me write this at the first place.

Another lazy Sunday. Never thought I’d feel this way again. But I spent the entire day at that house. Woke up with sounds from Red Hot Chilli Peppers all over it. Cool. Caught the glimpse of ‘Cardigans, Live in London’ dvd and can’t help but screaming. “Yes, we will watch it, Dita.”
The voice of Nina Persson, the sounds of guitar, the sunshine all over the house, me busy with fireworks, he was trying hard to focus on his works, and books all around us. Cups of coffee afterward.

On Monday, my ears only tolerated Cardigans songs. This is the reminiscence of Sunday. Sabbath.
Sorry officemate, you will hear Iron Man over and over and over again.

Nobody will ever let you know
When you ask the reasons why
They just tell you that you're on your own
Fill your head all full of lies
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath – The Cardigans
- especially for Bloody Sunday, even there's no blood at all -


I’m not a liar. I just shouted out to the world the words ‘I love you’ . Though I’ll never confess it to you. I hope the fireworks I made will reveal all..

No comments:

International Women’s Day

It’s the 8th of March today and acknowledged globally to celebrate women. I woke up at my usual waking time - an hour snooze after my alarm ...